I purchased my first Raspberry Shortcake plant in spring 2014 and the second one in summer 2015. This raspberry plant is part of the Brazel Berries collection which is now called the Bushel and Berry collection.
This year, I decided to move my blueberry and raspberry plants to a new location so they had room to grow. They were previously in my herb garden.
I picked this variety for the following reasons:
- These raspberries taste great!
- The plant is thornless which is a bonus.
- It grows in a compact mound up to 3 feet.
- It can be grown in a container or in the ground.
- You don’t need to stake it.
More to come on growing raspberries, blueberries and strawberries!
Did you miss my post on Bright Lights Swiss Chard? Just click on the link.